Health Homes are for people with Medicaid who:
- Have 2 or more chronic conditions
- Have one chronic condition and are at risk for a second
- Have one serious and persistent mental health condition
Chronic conditions listed in the statute include mental health, substance abuse, asthma, diabetes, heart disease and being overweight. Additional chronic conditions, such as HIV/AIDS, may be considered by CMS for approval.
- States can target health home services geographically
- States can not exclude people with both Medicaid and Medicare from health home services
To enroll in our Health Home, call 716-278-4647 or click on the link “Apply” below to complete the enrollment form.